FabulaTech Forum Moderator
FabulaTech Forum Senior Member
Re: Data Corruption on Virtual Port
« Reply #1 on: Nov 6th, 2007, 2:57am »
Thanks for interesting question.
So, how we can resolve that:
1) Your printer driver should be configured for COM1.
2) Configure the programs for using COM1 port.
3) Then using Splitter share COM1.
4) Try to use the printer.
If not successful, please try the following:
1) rename COM1 to COM2, for example using our Serial Port Mapper.
2) split COM2 to virtual COM1 and virtual COM3
3) the first application should be configured for using COM1, the second one - for using COM3.
Please let me know how it works for you. If does not work, we'll ask you for serial log files for COM ports.