FabulaTech Forum Moderator
FabulaTech Forum Full Member
Re: Network Serial Port Kit hangs on Physical host
« Reply #5 on: Aug 5th, 2009, 1:43am »
Thanks for the reply. I need to know some additional details:
1. Does NSPK hangs on the physical or virtual side?
2. What can you see in NSPK interface on the side which continues to run(broken, connected, disconnected, etc)?
3. How do you see that NSPK hangs? Does NSPK interface stop responding?
4. What kind of operations does your .NET application do (does it open port, write, listen)?
5. When you disconnect the application NSPK hangs during some certain operation, right? Please check your code.
6. What do you use to work with virtual COM port: a kind of NET-control or or wraped win32 function (CreateFile(), WriteFile(), ReadFile(), etc)?
Your WinXP SP2 are x32, right?