Apr 19th, 2024, 10:30pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply  Notify of replies Notify of replies  Print Print
   Author  Topic: I have problem with dowload  (Read 3013 times)
vincitytaymodaimo
FabulaTech Forum Newbie

View Profile         
I have problem with dowload
« on: Sep 29th, 2018, 3:04am »
Quote Quote  Modify Modify

Just downloaded the trial version of your software yesterday, I'm trying to find a solution for a client of mine.  
It's a dental practice which is opening a remote site in which they will be using RDP. Problem is with the digital X-ray sensors, they are not much more then fancy scanners, really, Xray's are shot from the tube, the crystal inside the sensors stops them and then a screen behind it captures it (all inside the tiny device which fits into your mouth).  
The device gets redirected just fine, I can open the software's control panel and see that it recgonizes it, and it says "connected". But the first sign of problem is that the firmware doesn't get downloaded/uploaded, there's a little system tray icon that each time you connect the device locally it reads it and gives off a message "uploading/downloading" firmware. I tried to use the device anyway but no go, the Xray software doesn't see it.  
Anything I can try?  

IP Logged
Sergey_Jarovski
FabulaTech Forum Moderator
FabulaTech Forum God

View Profile   WWW         
Re: I have problem with dowload
« Reply #1 on: Oct 1st, 2018, 9:19am »
Quote Quote  Modify Modify

Dear customer,

Thanks for your interest in out product.
With help of USB for Remote Desktop you can redirect any usb devices from the local to the remote side within RD (RDP/ICA/PCoIP) session.
One clarification.
You must be sure that your Xray software is intended for use within RDP session.
Just run the following test:
1) plug Xray device into PC#1, install device driver there, try to operate it (in Xray SW) locally;
2) run RDP session from any other your LAN PC#2 to PC#1, run Xray app (on the remote side within RDP session), try to operate device in it.
IP Logged

Sergey Jarovski

FabulaTech
===================
http://www.fabulatech.com
Pages: 1  Reply Reply  Notify of replies Notify of replies  Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Online Talk to our
support team or
sales department.