- Device Redirection Solutions
- Serial Port Solutions
- Programming Tools
- Contact Us
15-days trial, allowed number of user sessions: 2, allowed number of devices per session: 2.
Release Date: 17/03/2021
Total Size: 50.5 MB
- Printer isolation within user sessions has been improved. - Bug with PCoiP connection has been fixed.
Legacy versions of USB for Remote Desktop are no longer supported. We highly recommend you to upgrade to the current version.
- A lot of minor bugs fixed.
- Several bugs have been fixed and service stability has been improved.
- Drivers have been improved.
- Minor issues fixed.
- Port redirection feature implemented. - Issue that led to program freezing when trying to share the same device in two terminal sessions is fixed. - Other minor fixes.
Requirements: Linux kernel 2.6.12 or greater.
Workstation: one or more clients should be installed: FreeRDP, Citrix Workspace app, VMware Horizon, Teradici PCoIP, Amazon WorkSpaces.
Server: only PCoIP protocol currently supported. Teradici PCoIP Standard Agent should be installed.
Release Date: 09/10/2020
- Performance and stability of a high-speed USB 3.0 devices was improved with implementing of a multi-core support on the Workstation side. - Usability of device redirection was improved due to the new format of config file.
Legacy versions of USB for Remote Desktop (Linux version) are no longer supported. We highly recommend you to upgrade to the current version.
- Compatibility with some USB devices has been enhanced. - A lot of small bugs have been fixed in this release as well.
- Support of FreeRDP 2 has been added to FtPlugins. - Support of MIPS architecture has been added in this release. - Few minor bugs have been fixed.
- README has been fixed and improved. - Few minor bugs have been fixed.
We understand that sometimes limited Free Trial time isn't enough for thorough evaluation of software usefulness and functionality. Complete the short form and our sales managers will consider your case and send you extended trial key.Request