- Device Redirection Solutions
- Serial Port Solutions
- Programming Tools
- Contact Us
Some apps may not have access to the camera on Windows 10. Also, certain Windows update may lead to improper webcam operation. Learn how to fix these issues.
15-day trial, allowed number of user sessions: 3.
Release Date: 22/10/2021
Total Size: 40.2 MB
- Compatibility with the latest AWS client has been fixed.
w Legacy versions of Webcam for Remote Desktop are no longer supported. We highly recommend you to upgrade to the current version.
- Stability has been improved.
- Several bugs have been fixed.
- Compatibility with Windows Virtual Desktop client improved.
- Tray menu disappearing on high-DPI configurations and minor licensing issues have been fixed.
- License Server support has been added.
- Support of PCoIP protocol and Windows 10 have been added. - Compatibility with VFW software has been fixed.
- Compatibility with Windows 8.1 and Server 2012 R2 improved. - Minor issues fixed.
Requirements: Linux kernel with V4L2, libjpeg. One or more clients should be installed: FreeRDP, Citrix Workspace app, VMware Horizon, Teradici PCoIP, Amazon WorkSpaces.
Release Date: 24/09/2020
- Initial support for VP8 codec has been added.
w Legacy versions of Webcam for Remote Desktop (Linux version) are no longer supported. We highly recommend you to upgrade to the current version.
- Compatibility with Webcam for Remote Desktop Server 2.8.
- Support of VMware Horizon Client has been added.
- Support of FreeRDP 1.2 and compatibility with the latest Webcam for Remote Desktop for Windows have been added. - Webcam auto-selection bug has been fixed.
Requirements: OS X El Capitan, macOS Sierra, High Sierra, Mojave. One or more clients should be installed: Citrix Workspace app, Teradici PCoIP, VMware Horizon, Amazon WorkSpaces, FreeRDP 2.x.
The latest versions of Amazon WorkSpaces Client are not compatible with Webcam for Remote Desktop due to new limitations of PCoIP. Please use Amazon Client 5.2.0 until we resolve this issue together with our partners.
Release Date: 22/08/2022
Total Size: 2.2 MB
- Uninstall process simplified.
w Legacy versions of Webcam for Remote Desktop (macOS version) are no longer supported. We highly recommend you to upgrade to the current version.
- Support for FreeRDP 2.3.2 has been added.
- Support for FreeRDP 2.0 has been fixed.
- Support for VMware Blast Extreme protocol has been added.
- Support for Citrix Workspace app has been added.
- Support for latest macOS 10.14 Mojave and FreeRDP 2.x client have been added.
- Support for latest macOS High Sierra and Amazon WorkSpaces Client 2.4.0 have been added.
- Initial release. - Compatibility with Webcam for Remote Desktop Server 2.8.
For any questions regarding the installation, program configuration or usage, please visit Technical Support section.
If you are upgrading the licensed Webcam for Remote Desktop and a license was purchased more than a year ago, keep in mind that our software has limited Update Subscription period.Get Support
We understand that sometimes limited Free Trial time isn't enough for thorough evaluation of software usefulness and functionality. Complete the short form and our sales managers will consider your case and send you extended trial key.Request