- Device Redirection Solutions
- Serial Port Solutions
- Programming Tools
- Contact Us
OS: 32 and 64 bit Windows and Windows Server
Remote Desktop Clients: Microsoft Remote Desktop app, Amazon WorkSpaces client, Amazon NICE DCV client, Amazon AppStream client, Citrix Workspace app, VMware Horizon client, HP Anyware PCoIP Client
Server trial version limitations
15-day trial, allowed number of user sessions: 3.
Release Date: 21/06/2022
Total Size: 34.9 MB
- Now a custom paper size can be set. - New fixed paper size and support for duplex printing have been added. - Printing speed has been improved. - A lot of minor bugs have been fixed.
w Legacy versions of Printer for Remote Desktop are no longer supported. We highly recommend you to upgrade to the current version.
- Compatibility with latest Windows versions and FabulaTech License Server has been improved. - Minor issues have been fixed.
- Issues with incorrect program version and update subscription date have been fixed. - A few minor improvements have been made.
- Support for the latest versions of VMware Horizon Client has been added. - A lot of bugs has been fixed.
- New paper size added. Memory leak fixed.
- Several minor bugs fixed.
For any questions regarding the installation, program configuration or usage, please visit Technical Support section.
If you are upgrading the licensed Printer for Remote Desktop and a license was purchased more than a year ago, keep in mind that our software has limited Update Subscription period.Get Support
We understand that sometimes limited Free Trial time isn't enough for thorough evaluation of software usefulness and functionality. Complete the short form and our sales managers will consider your case and send you extended trial key.Request