Oct 10th , 2026, 7:33pm
Author
Topic: Re: Issue connecting a linux client to Windows Ser (Read 8912 times)
Serge Frost
FabulaTech Forum Full Member
Gender: Posts: 169
Re: Issue connecting a linux client to Windows Ser
on: Sep 20th , 2012, 3:20am
Quote Modify
Hello, I regret to inform you that we don`t have Linux version of USB over Network(client) v.2.5.1. Also our product doesn`t support the commands you listed. Are you sure you use FabulaTech product?
IP Logged
CooLix
Guest
Re: Issue connecting a linux client to Windows Ser
Reply #1 on: Sep 20th , 2012, 3:29am
Quote Modify Remove
OMG! How silly of me. I've been spending too long looking at different USB over Network products, I have them mixed up. Please ignore the above post! Regards Steve
IP Logged
Serge Frost
FabulaTech Forum Full Member
Gender: Posts: 169
Re: Issue connecting a linux client to Windows Ser
Reply #2 on: Sep 20th , 2012, 3:43am
Quote Modify
Don`t worry about this. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, suggestions or proposals. Thought I`m glad to inform you that we are working on an absolutely new version 5.x of USB over Network that has radically new core. It will be released very soon. Also we will release linux client. Maybe this version will meet your requirements.
IP Logged
Accessibility preferences
Text size:
Follow OS settings
Larger
Largest
Contrast:
Follow OS settings
Normal
High contrast
Animations:
Follow OS settings
Normal
Reduced motion
Close