As far as I understand "Autoconnect" feature is enabled in USB over Network(client) but the software can`t connect the device because it is not available in the list in USB over Network(Server). Am I right? Try to share the USB port with your device instead of "Autosharing" feature and let me know the results.
On the Client, the "Auto-connect all available USB devices from this server" is enabled.
On the Server the USB device is always available on the list, and "Enable auto-sharing of USB devices" is enabled
The problem is auto-connect don't work. The procedure that I have to do, always on Server, is:
1) Properties > "Auto-sharing" tab > Disable "Enable auto-sharing of USB devices" 2) OK 3) Properties > "Auto-sharing" tab > Enable "Enable auto-sharing of USB devices" 4) OK
And the client connects automatically to the server.
And I every time that I have to reboot the Server (for Win updates or others), I have to do the procedure above.
I think it was suppose to, if i reboot the windows server when it gets "up" the connection between USBoverNetwork Client & Server is on, am i right?
1) If you mean if I can see the connection to the server, yes.
Here are printscreens of the Client & Server. Both images are the result after the Server-side reboot.
Server - http://s11.postimage.org/6185zt9cx/USBo_N_server_01.jpg Client - http://s11.postimage.org/aoe81kwpt/USBo_N_client_01.jpg
This always happens, no matter what configuration on the "Auto-Sharing" tab (enabled/disabled, etc)
2) I didn't understood what you mean with with the USB Port. If I Select the usb device and share it (with the 1st icon), nothing happens. If I click on the "Share USB Port" it add the "Root Hub" that appears on the image above.
Hi, I tried to reproduce the issue you encountered and found the bug you were talking about. I have submitted it to our bugtracker, it will be fixed in version 5.0
Also I have found a workaround. Try to add one server two times. For example using the IP-address and domain name. If you have dynamic IP address you can add server like this:
1. \\test-1 2. test-1
Try it and let me know if it makes any difference at your environment.