WinXP + Usb over Network 4.7.4 After uninstall I was asked for reboot. Now I have 2 unrecognized usb devices in device manager (these seems to be webcam & fingerprint on my notebook cause they are not working). Any flash or external HDD or any other USB device is not even initialized. I've tried to reinstall drivers for webcam & fingerprint, but nothing changed. Tried to reinstall Intel Chipset driver - no result. If I install UoN ones again the problem is gone - all usb devices are accessible & workable again.
I've tried to uninstall UoN in a few ways, but result is all the same.
Any suggestions?
P.S. Before uninstall all shares were cancelled both for ports & devices.
Please follow the instructions below to perform complete unistallation:
Firstly download the cleaner tools: ftp://castle.colonet.net/upload/CleanUp/msicuu2.exe ftp://castle.colonet.net/upload/CleanUp/UsbNet/usbnetcln-cleaner-Intel.msi ftp://castle.colonet.net/upload/CleanUp/UsbNet/usbnetcln-cleaner-x64.msi ftp://castle.colonet.net/upload/CleanUp/UsbNet/usbnetsrv-cleaner-Intel.msi ftp://castle.colonet.net/upload/CleanUp/UsbNet/usbnetsrv-cleaner-x64.msi
Note: You need to have administrator rights to perform the below.
1. Run regedit ( Start -> Run -> regedit) Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{36FC9E60-C465-11CF-8056-444553540000}. Find parameter "UpperFilters" and remove the following words from its ValueData - “ftusbload” and “ftusbload2” (doubleclick on "UpperFilters" and edit text in Value Data field) 2. On PC where USB over Network Server is installed run usbnetsrv-cleaner-Intel (or usbnetsrv-cleaner-x64 if OS is 64 bit) 3. On PC where USB over Network Client is installed run usbnetcln-cleaner-Intel (or usbnetcln-cleaner-x64 if OS is 64 bit) 4. Reboot the system; 5. Run msicuu2.exe and remove everything related to USB over Network; 6. Reboot the system;
Finally all the situation makes me flash back about 10 years ago, when I often need to clean up system after different programs by hands. It seems strange to me that today FabulaTech still didn't create a proper inner uninstall tool.