There was a thread similar to this a while ago, I wonder if the situation has changed? We have a product which uses the USB port continuously, unaided. If the USB server reboots, it's OK if the USB client loses connection for a few minutes but it needs to start again automatically - but it seems that a manual start of the client connection is required after a server reboot. We could sell lots of these if this can be solved....
Thanks in advance
IP Logged
Andrew FabulaTech Forum Moderator
Moderator FabulaTech Forum Senior Member
Gender: Posts: 427
Re: Automatic reconnect after server reboot Reply #1 on: Mar 11th, 2008, 6:33am
Thanks Andrew, that seems to work. Could do with a mention in the help file! Or perhaps I just couldn't find it. I'll carry on testing this for use with our customers.
IP Logged
Andrew FabulaTech Forum Moderator
Moderator FabulaTech Forum Senior Member
Gender: Posts: 427
Re: Automatic reconnect after server reboot Reply #3 on: Mar 14th, 2008, 12:19am