I have a HP Scanjet Pro 2500f1 attached to a Windows 7 Pro workstation via usb. When I scan to scanner locally using the our accounts package everything works correctly. When I scan on a Remote Windows Server 2012 using RDP the accounts package prompts in "Insert a document for scanning", then gives an error message "No document found, Continue Yes / No" if I select Yes the document is scanned correctly. I am currently using the Trial version V1.8
Any ideas on how to get rid of the prompts "Insert a document for scanning" and "No document found, Continue Yes / No" messages?
IP Logged
Sergey_Jarovski FabulaTech Forum Moderator
FabulaTech Forum God
Gender: Posts: 559
Re: HP Scanjet Pro 2500f1 Reply #1 on: Mar 26th, 2018, 1:24pm
this may be possible that your remote server does not compatible with your scanner. you should check out https://.../epson-support-canada/ for fix this issue. or any software issue may have occurred.
Last Edit: Jul 4th, 2018, 5:30pm by Sergey_Jarovski