I'm having trouble getting the remote desktop webcam to work. I'm using AWS workspaces running windows 7 with the server software installed. My workstation is a OSX machine and I have the workstation software installed. When I open AWS workspaces and connect I can see the Fabulatech icon on the system tray but it says "No connection to workstation module". Is there anything I need to do on the workstation to enable sharing of my camera? Do you have any suggestion on how to troubleshoot this further?
thanks,
H
IP Logged
Sergey_Jarovski FabulaTech Forum Moderator
FabulaTech Forum God
Gender: Posts: 559
Re: problems on AWS workspaces Reply #1 on: Dec 1st, 2017, 1:08pm
We know this problem. The cause of issue is a new location of plugins of AWS client. We are trying to fix this issue right now. Please wait for the new release of SW.
Sorry, I don't have enough information regarding the versions of AWS client. I can only confirm the issue with latest version. Try to find and use previous version. Or just wait for the new release of our product. My apologies for the inconvenience.