May 13th, 2024, 12:43am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply  Notify of replies Notify of replies  Print Print
   Author  Topic: I'm through rdp Why can not redirect usb keyboard  (Read 4543 times)
wkz88888
FabulaTech Forum Newbie

View Profile         
I'm through rdp Why can not redirect usb keyboard
« on: Sep 27th, 2012, 7:45am »
Quote Quote  Modify Modify

I installed  USB for Remote Desktop Server Software on Windows xp ;I'm through rdp Why can not redirect usb keyboard and usb mouse.How to solve this problem;Thank you;
« Last Edit: Sep 27th, 2012, 7:46am by wkz88888 » IP Logged
Serge Frost
FabulaTech Forum Full Member

View Profile   WWW         
Re: I'm through rdp Why can not redirect usb keybo
« Reply #1 on: Sep 27th, 2012, 8:30am »

Hello,

Have you installed USB for Remote Desktop(workstation) on you local computer?

Please note our software consist of two parts. Workstation part should be installed on the local computer, Server part on the remote one. Also please note keyboard and mouse will be redirected to remote operating system by standard Windows means. Everything you type on your local computer will appear on the remote.
IP Logged
wkz88888
FabulaTech Forum Newbie

View Profile         
« Reply #2 on: Sep 27th, 2012, 8:38am »

I have installed Workstation part on the local computer.Because I redirected device is a bar code scanner, usb keyboard almost.I chose to redirect local can not be used, but also can not use the remote computer.This situation choose to redirect usb keyboard can not use the local machine, but the remote machine can not be used.
IP Logged
Serge Frost
FabulaTech Forum Full Member

View Profile   WWW         
« Reply #3 on: Sep 28th, 2012, 3:24am »

I`m not sure I understand you correctly. As far as I understand you can`t control remote computer with the help of your keyboard connected locally(and not shared). Am I right? Check the settings of RDP connection.

So what was the results of redirecting the barcode scanner? And I don`t think the barcode scanner is almost like the keyboard. Or do you have multi-functional keyboard with built in barcode scanner

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply  Notify of replies Notify of replies  Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Online Talk to our
support team or
sales department.