May 7th, 2024, 12:18pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply  Notify of replies Notify of replies  Print Print
   Author  Topic: Compatability with spe******ed device  (Read 4127 times)
nsomniac
FabulaTech Forum Newbie

View Profile         
Compatability with spe******ed device
« on: Oct 24th, 2008, 9:08pm »
Quote Quote  Modify Modify

Hello,
I am a dentist and have two surgeries. I have a very specialied Digital X-ray machine that runs over USB in the remote surgery. It connects through RDP to a terminal server at the main surgery to access software. I would like to use my digital xray scanner at my remote site with the software at my local site. It is not a TWAIN or WIA compliant device... I know this is a very spe******ed device but is there any chance that this can be used over RDP with your software?

The device is called an AirTechniques ScanX Duo phosphor plate scanner. It basically acts like a normal scanning device using a laser to read an xray plate. Does your software require an ability to read the device drivers in a standard way or will it just port the device to the server no matter what...

I am going to try the demo when i have the chance but just curious if anyone has used this software in this way?
IP Logged
Keith
FabulaTech Forum Junior Member

View Profile   WWW         
Re: Compatability with spe******ed device
« Reply #1 on: Oct 26th, 2008, 11:34pm »
Quote Quote  Modify Modify

Our software virtualizes USB-based devices, no matter how specific they are. Surely, some devices are VERY particular (as in your case). Frankly speaking, we have not carried out compatibility tests with  Digital X-ray machines. So we recommend you to download our trial and test it in your environment. We are ready to provide you with extended evaluation licences and best possible support from our side.  

For additional assistance please contact - support[at]fabulatech.com
IP Logged

Keith Sinfield

FabulaTech
===================
http://www.fabulatech.com
Pages: 1  Reply Reply  Notify of replies Notify of replies  Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Online Talk to our
support team or
sales department.