(I post back on the forum to answer to your email from January 12th, because my answer bounced back twice since then)
Do you mean connecting to the USB device through only the client computer (locally)? I’ve done it in the past (on the client side) without problem. I’ll do it again today to verify it still works.
(Note: I tried answering on Monday the 12th, but it bounced back on Friday morning the 16th from my ISP.)
I have just connected successfully to the USB device locally on the client computer. What’s the next step?
Regards, Vincent
IP Logged
Sergey_Jarovski FabulaTech Forum Moderator
FabulaTech Forum God
Gender: Posts: 559
Re: BSOD when connecting to an Omron PLC Reply #3 on: Jan 23rd, 2015, 7:37am
Blue Screen Of Death. The screen that pops up on Microsoft when you did absoultely nothing wrong but they tell you that you did anyways. It usually makes you restart your computer. http://www.deskdecode.com/how-to-fix-bsod-blue-screen-of-death/