I get the following error: USB over Network Server --------------------------- Program cannot start because of the following error: Error (121). Module: FtShellApp (324).
I tried the commandline too: FAILED: Error 121 ShellCookie (63) \\.\pipe\EFB27300-A74A-41df-B84B-5101D18B1068
C:\Program Files\USB over Network (Server)>usbsrvcmd.exe list -v FAILED: Error 121 ShellCookie (63) \\.\pipe\EFB27300-A74A-41df-B84B-5101D18B1068C:\Program Files\USB over Network (Server)>usbsrvcmd.exe list -p
I can see the USB disk on the host, but I cant start the usb over network server on the host.
The disk has been taken power off and on, but I believe there was a problem before this.
Have you changed something recently? For example have you tried to update USB over Network?
1. Run regedit ( Start -> Run -> regedit) Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{36FC9E60-C465-11CF-8056-444553540000}. Find parameter "UpperFilters" and remove the following words from its ValueData - “ftusbload” and “ftusbload2” (doubleclick on "UpperFilters" and edit text in Value Data field) 2. Reboot the system; 3. Run msicuu2.exe and remove everything related to USB over Network; 4. Reboot the system;
After that you may download the latest version and install it. Contact me again if problem persists.
Last Edit: Sep 20th, 2016, 3:48am by Sergey_Jarovski
I havent updated it, or anything like that. It is an installation that is a few months old. Its version 4.7.3 Just rebooting the server, makes it work again.