Oct 11th , 2026, 5:04pm
Author
Topic: usb drive dead? (Read 9317 times)
meldast
FabulaTech Forum Newbie
Posts: 1
usb drive dead?
on: Apr 13th , 2006, 5:42pm
Quote Modify
well I installed usb over network on my 512mb corsair usb drive, and now it can't be detected anymore by my computer, the led wont even light, I tried it on 3 pc and a mac... if you have any suggestion on how can this be settled or what happened... I would like it to work again and most important recover my data(wich isnt really important, wont spend cash to recover it but....) Thanks
IP Logged
Andrew
FabulaTech Forum Moderator
ModeratorFabulaTech Forum Senior Member
Gender: Posts: 427
Re: usb drive dead?
Reply #1 on: Apr 18th , 2006, 2:43am
Quote Modify
Well it's probably random coincidence only because our program does nothing with hardware device if you just installed (i.e. copied) program files on your USB drive...
IP Logged
Andrew Scott FabulaTech ===================http://www.fabulatech.com
Accessibility preferences
Text size:
Follow OS settings
Larger
Largest
Contrast:
Follow OS settings
Normal
High contrast
Animations:
Follow OS settings
Normal
Reduced motion
Close