how it's work? and so I installed the trial version, for the test, it worked, there was a month. Again I had to check the work, it does not work ... I deleted the folders ftusb *** from where I put it, deleted the configuration file. Unpacked the new, the new moved it to / etc / configured based on the usb data from the lsusb of the desired device. But the client can not see the server and the device, and the daemon on the server does not
Last Edit: Apr 26th, 2018, 7:39am by roman
IP Logged
Sergey_Jarovski FabulaTech Forum Moderator
FabulaTech Forum God
Gender: Posts: 559
Re: demo version uninstal and install in linux Reply #1 on: Apr 26th, 2018, 8:14am
According to our trial limitation you have 15-days trial period. I think that you must have a new extended trial for test purpose. I would advise you to contact our Sales Department and request it.
Thanks for the feedback, now I'm reinstalling the system, after upgrades the graphical environment does not go up, repair time is not installed the server is installed on the Wirth machine, a little later I will install a new one on the new instructions, and I'll write here