I would like to prevent all USB over Network clients from automatically re-connecting to any shared USB ports. Is it possible to set this for all current USB ports via command line or disable this server-side?
I found that it is possible to do this by setting the check for all USB ports, exporting the settings, and importing it on the other machines. However, this will have to be done for any future changes to the setup. Ideally, it would be possible to have a checkmark to disable auto-connect for all USB ports on a server.
Last Edit: Jul 13th, 2017, 4:42pm by vuykje
IP Logged
Sergey_Jarovski FabulaTech Forum Moderator
FabulaTech Forum God
Gender: Posts: 559
Re: Set Prevent from auto-connection for all Reply #1 on: Jul 17th, 2017, 8:38am
Hi This feature is related to the client side of our SW. There is no possibility to realize it on the server side. You can disable this option via cmd shell on USB over Network (client) side (autoconnect <srvId> [=1|=0]): https://www.fabulatech.com/usb-over-network-client-help/using-command-line.html
Thank you for your response. As far as I can tell, the "autoconnect" command line only changes this checkbox:
What I would like to be able to do is set the checks for "Prevent from auto-connection", as seen in the screenshot below, for all USB devices on all of the client computers.
IP Logged
Sergey_Jarovski FabulaTech Forum Moderator
FabulaTech Forum God
Gender: Posts: 559
Re: Set Prevent from auto-connection for all Reply #3 on: Jul 17th, 2017, 3:26pm