Hey there, I just tried USB over Network and Camera over Network to two different PCoIP WorkSpaces, and it doesn't work. If I enable RDP to the WorkSpace and give it a public IP address, redirection works over RDP, but not over the PCoIP connection.
Anything I need to do on the server config to enable PCoIP? I used demo download from today, client is Windows 10, server is Amazon WorkSpace on Server 2008 R2. Thanks.
IP Logged
Sergey_Jarovski FabulaTech Forum Moderator
FabulaTech Forum God
Gender: Posts: 559
Re: PCoIP to Amazon WorkSpace not working Reply #1 on: Jun 24th, 2016, 1:49am
Hi ! For usb device redirection via "USB over Network" you must have the direct route from "USB over Network (server)" (your local Windows 10 PC) to "USB over Network (client)" (your WS Windows Server 2008r2). We don't use RDP/ICA/PCoIP protocol for usb device redirection in this case. Do you mean "USB/Webcam for Remote Desktop"? If yes, please run PCoIP session, right click on "USB/Webcam for Remote Desktop (server)" GUI and make the screenshot. Post it here.
Last Edit: Jun 24th, 2016, 1:58am by Sergey_Jarovski
ah, sorry, yes I posted in the wrong forum. I tried USB for remote desktop and Webcam for remote desktop, neither worked over PCoIP, but when I tested webcam with RDP (instead of PCOIP) to the same workspace, I can get a connection. When connecting to an Amazon WorkSpace, are you riding on a subchannel off of PCOIP (port 4172), or are you using a different port/protocol?
IP Logged
Sergey_Jarovski FabulaTech Forum Moderator
FabulaTech Forum God
Gender: Posts: 559
Re: PCoIP to Amazon WorkSpace not working Reply #3 on: Jun 27th, 2016, 4:26am
Hi ! We are using the same PCoIP protocol for usb device redirection in case of Amazon WorkSpaces usage. What do you mean by "neither worked over PCoIP"? Run PCoIP session and make the screenshot of "USB for Remote Desktop (server)" GUI. Post it here. Do you have the "Running on local session" error message there?