Hi Yes, we have plans to implement this feature in the new release of USB over Network. I think that the new release will be available within a month. Thank you for your patience.
I am having this same issue, and I am running the latest version of FTUSBNET for Linux. only one client can connect to the USB at one time which defeats the whole purpose of the program. what do I do to allow multiple clients to connect to the device at the same time in linux?
IP Logged
Sergey_Jarovski FabulaTech Forum Moderator
FabulaTech Forum God
Gender: Posts: 559
Re: Allow connecting when the USB device is occupi Reply #4 on: Dec 22nd, 2015, 10:59pm
Hi ! What do you mean by "same issue"? Your issue isn't related to "Allow connecting when the USB device is occupied by another user" option. You can't share usb device on server side and connect it on multiple clients at the same time. There is no such possibility in USB over Network.