I have been using USB over Network for a long time with no issues very pleased with product. I use version 3.7, I don't care to upgrade to newer version I only want to be able to share another device. I have sent emails to support as well as sales but can't seem to get a reply. Also when you send a request there is a required field for license number. I have searched all through my application but the number is not visible anywhere, where shall I find that information? thanks for any help. pete
Hi Pete, I replied to your emails, please confirm you received my reply. Sorry for the delayed response, most probably you tried to contact us when your workday was over, we're located in Europe.
I have not received any reply. I checked all my mail folders as well as my spam folder. The only emails I have received from Fabula Tech was when I requested forgot password for this forum and when you made this post it triggered an email. Please reply to pete@lvmann.com