I have a license key (2 devices) obtained in December 2012, it tells me "Upgrade subscription" is 12 Dec 2013 which is well in the future:
> Program = 300044xxx > Description = USB over Network (2 USB devices) > Number of copies = 1 > ShareIt Ref # = 431215xxx > Last Name = Sevecek > First Name = Ondrej > Company = Ing. Ondrej Sevecek > E-Mail = > Registration name = Ing. Ondrej Sevecek > Update subscription = 12 December 2013
When I try to use the key with the new 5.0 version, it errors out with message "Incompatible license key".
I am also seeing this issue. Please Help ============================================================ > Program = 300075814 > Description = USB over Network (1 USB device) > Number of copies = 1 > ShareIt Ref # = 431733xxx > Last Name = Bartels > First Name = Corey > Company = eCycle Solutions Inc. > E-Mail = > Registration name = eCycle Solutions Inc. > Update subscription = 18 December 2013 ============================================================