We're using UoN 4.4 for a few years almost flawlessly, but some issues begun a week ago.
We are sharing an USB UltraPRO key. If the client doesn't find the key, it would not wrong an specific software. UoN Client (Windows 2003 VM) is ok, simply it can't find shared key. The problem is on the Server (Windows 2003 R2) which shows two USB devices but doesn't connect them. Auto-sharing feature is activated, but doesn't seem to save the changes correctly.
Since I have to manually activate the key every now and them (about twice a day), I would like to know if this is a known bug and if theere's some fix.
I`m not sure I understand you correctly. Correct me if I`m wrong:
1. Devices are "shared" by "autosharing" option in the USB over Network(Server); 2. "USB over Network(Client)" don`t see them at all; 3. You click "disconnect" on the device, then "connect"; 4. Now device is available on the client;
Am I right?
Try to share the port instead of sharing the device automatically. When port is shared once it will be shared all the time (even after reboot) untill you unshare it.
- is it present in the GUI of "USB over Network(client)"? - is it present in the GUI of "USB over Network(server)"? - is it present in device manager on the computer with USB over Network(client)? - is it present in your license software?
- is it present in the GUI of "USB over Network(client)"? No - is it present in the GUI of "USB over Network(server)"? No - is it present in device manager on the computer with USB over Network(client)? We didn't attention to the device manager when the key was lost. Instead, we would manually activate the device in UoN for the software to work again - is it present in your license software? Our license software is unable to read the USB key.
I`m sorry. I`m not sure I understand your correctly.
1. How can you activate the device manually in USB over Network if you mentioned that it is not present in the graphic shell?
2. "Our license software is unable to read the USB key."
Is it unable to read from the device or it even can`t find it?
The more information you provide the quicker I can determine the source of the issue and solve it.So please provide me with additional detail and any other information you feel to be relevant. Thanks.
1. When the USB key is lost, it is shown disconnected at both the GUIs of UoN Server and UoN Client. 2. Our license software can't read from the device. 3. We manually connect the key at UoN Server. 4. The key is automatically connected at UoN Client. 5. Our license software reads from the device and works again.