Apr 23rd, 2024, 7:37pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply  Notify of replies Notify of replies  Print Print
   Author  Topic: Never received license via e-mail  (Read 4165 times)
pcplaceltd
FabulaTech Forum Newbie

View Profile   WWW         
Never received license via e-mail
« on: Aug 24th, 2010, 9:20am »
Quote Quote  Modify Modify

Hi, I recently purchased a one device license of the USB over Network software in an effort to share a MultiTech hardware modem (has an integrated Texas Instruments RS232 to USB) from a physical box running Windows Server 2008 64-bit running Hyper-V to a guest Windows SBS 2008 Premium OS running the fax services role and the software works fantastic in this scenario when even the Eltima software fell short.

My issue however is:
I placed my order on the 16-AUG-2010 and my invoice from 'share*it! Digital River' states 'Delivery date: no later than 18-AUG-2010'.  I have still not received the license via e-mail.  In the meantime the 14 day trial license has expired and now my fax server is no longer operational.  This fax server is currently in a production environment serving the office of a medical doctor henceforth the proper operation is an important matter to my client and subsequently his clients; everything would be fantastic if only the license was actually delivered by the promised date.  I have sent e-mails to both 'share*it! Digital River' and FabulaTech support, I have also used the 'Remind Publisher' option in the 'my account' page in 'share*it! Digital River's' website and have not received anything beyond an automated response.

I can provide my order number, or produce a PDF copy of my invoice from 'share*it! Digital River' upon request.  Please help me get this resolved as quickly as possible. I would like to use this software with future projects as well but I can't justify an 8-day lead time for a digital download to my employers or my customers!

Thank you in advance,
Shaun
IP Logged
pcplaceltd
FabulaTech Forum Newbie

View Profile   WWW         
Re: Never received license via e-mail
« Reply #1 on: Aug 24th, 2010, 9:28am »

In addition, I was unable to reach anyone at the US support line listed in the footer of your website.  The first several times the line was busy, and then subsequently I was able to get through to an unmarked voice mail box where I left a message.
IP Logged
George_White
FabulaTech Forum Senior Member

View Profile         
« Reply #2 on: Aug 25th, 2010, 2:40am »

Shaun,

We received all of your requests and reminders and apologize for the delayed reply. However, your license key was sent to you within 48 after purchase which is our standard delivery time.  
Please check your spam and junk folders.

I have also re-sent it to both of your email addresses. I have also left you a voice message.  

Again, we're sorry about this misunderstanding and hopefully your license key I re-sent once again reaches you this time. Please don't forget to let us know you received it.
IP Logged
pcplaceltd
FabulaTech Forum Newbie

View Profile   WWW         
« Reply #3 on: Aug 25th, 2010, 9:48am »

Yes, I have received the license this time.  I had checked all my spam and junk e-mail folders previously, before attempting to reach you.  Key has been inputted and functionality has been restored.  Thank you.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply  Notify of replies Notify of replies  Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Online Talk to our
support team or
sales department.