I'm actually moved to the beta version of Windows 2008 R2 64bit, and all is working fine except the USB over the network server. I have several VM under Hyper-v which used to connect to the host via USB-over-the-Network which are currently unable to access USB devices on the host.
Do yo have any plan to port your software to Windows 7/2008 R2? If yes, and do you have any beta version, I offer myself as beta tester...
Sorry for the late reply. Well, of course we have a plan to add Windows 7/2008 R2 support, but it won't be the nearest future I think, because there are some serious changes in Windows 7/2008 R2, so we need to modify our product a lot.
Just check for new version. One of them will definitely support above mentioned platforms.
I'm glad to inform you that USB over Network 3.9 released. Support of Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 added. You are welcome to download and evaluate the trial version, it is available here:
Thank you for the prompt response. I'm glad that everything works fine. Feel free to contact us if you have questions or need assistance. We'll do our best to provide you with effective support.