Thank you very much, for the record, I was tiping my ip like this: \\192.168.0.102\ when I should Type it like this: 192.168.0.102 Now it works flawlesly
Maybe IP address is not correct. Launch ipconfog command on Server side (Start -> Run -> cmd -> ipconfig) and check Server IP address in the section "Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection" -> IP Address. Try to disable firewall on both sides (Server and Client). Please check also TCP-port, it must be the same in Server and Client settings.
Thank you very much for your soon response, but unfortunatly the problem still exists. I have allready disabled firewalls, checked IP (since im behind a router itīs 192.168.0.102) both ports (client and server) point at 3300. Could it be anything else?
Thank you very much, for the record, I was tiping my ip like this: \\192.168.0.102\ when I should Type it like this: 192.168.0.102 Now it works flawlesly