Oct 3rd , 2026, 4:20am
Author
Topic: USB Monitor Pro does not start (Read 25600 times)
DaShorty1
FabulaTech Forum Newbie
Gender: Posts: 3
USB Monitor Pro does not start
on: Dec 28th , 2008, 1:03am
Quote Modify
Today I downloaded USB Monitor Pro 2.0 and installed the trial version. Unfortunately, the program does not start. It gives the following message: "Program cannot start because of the following error: Error (6). Module: UsbControlDevice (59)." This message also pops up when Windows starts up. Furthermore, I cannot uninstall the program, since the message pops up then as well. What can/should I do in order to resolve this problem? Thank you in advance!
IP Logged
Mike
FabulaTech Forum Full Member
Gender: Posts: 155
Re: USB Monitor Pro does not start
Reply #1 on: Dec 30th , 2008, 12:59am
Quote Modify
Hi, I'll contact you by e-mail with answer. I guess you stated valid e-mail address in your profile. Thanks
IP Logged
Mike Storm FabulaTech =================== http://www.fabulatech.com
DaShorty1
FabulaTech Forum Newbie
Gender: Posts: 3
Re: USB Monitor Pro does not start
Reply #2 on: Dec 30th , 2008, 5:19am
Quote Modify
Mike, that address should work. If not, I can send you a PM.
IP Logged
Mike
FabulaTech Forum Full Member
Gender: Posts: 155
Re: USB Monitor Pro does not start
Reply #3 on: Dec 30th , 2008, 5:55am
Quote Modify
I've already sent you a message by e-mail.
IP Logged
Mike Storm FabulaTech =================== http://www.fabulatech.com
jcfdata
FabulaTech Forum Newbie
Posts: 2
Re: USB Monitor Pro does not start
Reply #4 on: Feb 11th , 2009, 12:50am
Quote Modify
I am having the exact same problem with the exact same error message. A little disappointing the solution or suggestions were not posted to the forum but instead sent via PM or private email. Can you please help?
IP Logged
Mike
FabulaTech Forum Full Member
Gender: Posts: 155
Re: USB Monitor Pro does not start
Reply #5 on: Feb 11th , 2009, 7:10am
Quote Modify
Hi, I'll do my best to provide you with solution ASAP, but it is really better to continue our conversation by e-mail. Can I use the e-mail from your profile? Thanks.
IP Logged
Mike Storm FabulaTech =================== http://www.fabulatech.com
jcfdata
FabulaTech Forum Newbie
Posts: 2
Re: USB Monitor Pro does not start
Reply #6 on: Feb 14th , 2009, 3:06am
Quote Modify
The registered email or PM will be fine.
IP Logged
Mike
FabulaTech Forum Full Member
Gender: Posts: 155
Re: USB Monitor Pro does not start
Reply #7 on: Feb 17th , 2009, 8:11am
Quote Modify
I've already sent you a message. Please check your mailbox.
IP Logged
Mike Storm FabulaTech =================== http://www.fabulatech.com
DaShorty1
FabulaTech Forum Newbie
Gender: Posts: 3
Re: USB Monitor Pro does not start
Reply #8 on: Feb 18th , 2009, 2:38am
Quote Modify
The email may have arrived in your spam box. That was at least the reason why my communication with fabulatech was slow. @Mike: have to apologize for the long silence (again). The computer is merely for hobby purposes and I'm currently way to busy to apply your advise.
IP Logged
Mike
FabulaTech Forum Full Member
Gender: Posts: 155
Re: USB Monitor Pro does not start
Reply #9 on: Feb 19th , 2009, 6:02am
Quote Modify
I guess you mean my advice to disable your antivirus. Well, you can make this test when you have enough time. Just don't forget to inform me about results.
IP Logged
Mike Storm FabulaTech =================== http://www.fabulatech.com
endo
FabulaTech Forum Newbie
Posts: 1
Re: USB Monitor Pro does not start
Reply #10 on: Apr 28th , 2009, 4:29pm
Quote Modify
I see "Program cannot start because of the following error: Error (6). Module:UsbControlDevice (59)" on my XP64 machine. On a Vista box I am able to get the program to launch, but get this error when I try to start monitoring "Cannot start monitoring" could I get some assistance in getting the application to function?
IP Logged
Mike
FabulaTech Forum Full Member
Gender: Posts: 155
Re: USB Monitor Pro does not start
Reply #11 on: Apr 29th , 2009, 3:10am
Quote Modify
First of all I want to pay your attention to the fact USB Monitor Pro doesn't work under x64 platforms, only under x32. Moreover the current version doesn't work under Vista, however we are going to release new version that will support x32 Vista today or tomorrow, so just check our website for the new version: http://www.fabulatech.com/usb-monitor-pro-download.html P.S. Current version is 2.0 Thanks.
IP Logged
Mike Storm FabulaTech =================== http://www.fabulatech.com
elbarbajan
FabulaTech Forum Newbie
Posts: 2
Re: USB Monitor Pro does not start
Reply #12 on: Jul 10th , 2009, 10:26am
Quote Modify
Hi there, i get almost the same mistake... is this one "Cannot start monitoring! Error (116 . Module: UsbControlDevice (182)." If you have an answer there's my e-mail in the profile. Thanks, see you.
IP Logged
elbarbajan
FabulaTech Forum Newbie
Posts: 2
Re: USB Monitor Pro does not start
Reply #13 on: Jul 10th , 2009, 10:27am
Quote Modify
Oh, by the way, it's the 2.1 trial version
IP Logged
Alex_Webster
FabulaTech Forum Senior Member
Gender: Posts: 257
Re: USB Monitor Pro does not start
Reply #14 on: Jul 13th , 2009, 4:01am
Quote Modify
I need to know the model of the device, the operating system and if it's x32 or x64. And could you please upload somewhere the screen shot with this error because it seems that there is a mistake in it. If it's the issue that we suspect it has to be a little bit different.
IP Logged
Accessibility preferences
Text size:
Follow OS settings
Larger
Largest
Contrast:
Follow OS settings
Normal
High contrast
Animations:
Follow OS settings
Normal
Reduced motion
Close