Apr 19th, 2024, 11:03pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply  Notify of replies Notify of replies  Print Print
   Author  Topic: NSPK v5.0 Problems  (Read 3972 times)
swispec
FabulaTech Forum Newbie

View Profile         
NSPK v5.0 Problems
« on: Apr 12th, 2006, 5:20am »
Quote Quote  Modify Modify

Hi

I recently upgraded my version from 4.7 to 5.0.

The network reconnection works great and has solved one of my problems but created two new ones.

When my program tries to connect to the serial ports it takes a few goes to establish a connection or is really slow to connect. It will sit on connecting... for a long time and the other end (side sharing the port) indicates nothing is happening.  

Secondly I have a remote display indicator that shows a numerical value. It continously receives a string and shows the value. Except since i did the upgrade it errors every 2-10 seconds. Im sorry i cant give you more information at this time but if anyone can give me some tests to do I can perform them to find out more information.

Thanks
Adam
IP Logged
Andrew
FabulaTech Forum Moderator
FabulaTech Forum Senior Member

View Profile   WWW         
Re: NSPK v5.0 Problems
« Reply #1 on: Apr 16th, 2006, 7:21am »
Quote Quote  Modify Modify

Adam, to resolve your problem, we need to examine 4 logs created by Portmon. Please use free PortMon tool to monitor and write logs. You can download it from our web site:

http://www.fabulatech.com/export-data/portmon.zip  

Adam, please create the following logs and email all these logs to us (to support@fabulatech.com). We'll compare these logs and try to resolve the problem.

1) 2 logs for Network Serial Port Kit v4.7.4 (from the both remote and local sides).

2) 2 logs for Network Serial Port Kit v5.0 (from the both remote and local sides).
IP Logged

Andrew Scott

FabulaTech
===================
http://www.fabulatech.com
Pages: 1  Reply Reply  Notify of replies Notify of replies  Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Online Talk to our
support team or
sales department.