- Device Redirection Solutions
- Serial Port Solutions
- Programming Tools
- Contact Us
No, one instance of Virtual Modem can only communicate with another one and only via internet.
No, one instance of “Virtual Modem” can only communicate with another instance of Virtual Modem.
Please copy all lines of the license key, including -----BEGIN/-----END. If it still doesn’t work, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or enter our live chat.
Sure! Please write an email to email@example.com explaining why you need an extended trial key and we’ll send you one as soon as possible.
Please make a screenshot of the error and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll analyze the problem and get back to you with the solution as soon as possible.
After making sure it is our software that’s causing the BSOD, please do the following:
1) Go to the System Properties ("Windows + Break" buttons on the keyboard)
2) Open "Advanced" tab
3) In the "Startup and Recovery" section press "Settings" button.
4) Here you can see "Write debugging information" section. Choose "Kernel memory dump" and remember the path to the file - MEMORY.DMP
By default it's "%SystemRoot%\MEMORY.DMP"
5) Reproduce BSOD once again
6) Go to the windows root folder and find that file: "Windows/MEMORY.DMP"
7) Zip this file and send it to email@example.com.
8) Also please send us your sysinfo. To get it you need to do the following:
Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Information File -> Save
Most probably you’re getting a BSOD, but your PC is not configured to show it. Please follow the instructions above to send us the kernel memory dump file.