USB Server Properties
To edit the settings of the added server, select it and clickbutton.
- Server address
- Server's network name or IP-address.
- TCP-port number is used to establish connection with USB over Network Server. The TCP-port has to be the same as it is set on the corresponding server side.
- Auto-connect all available USB devices from this server
- As soon as a USB device is shared on the server side, the device will be automatically connected by the client side. Refer to Connecting All USB Devices Shared on the Server.
- Server requires authentication
- The server may require client authentication for safety reasons. In this case enable the option and type a password.