SDK contains the following main components:
- Serial Port Control SDK — it's a document that you are reading at the moment. It gives you general information about usage of this SDK.
- Serial Port Control API — it's a reference guide that describes the API structure, classes, functions and etc.
- Examples — examples for Visual Basic 6, Visual C++ 2005 and Visual C++ 6.
- Control (available by request) — set of files necessary for building projects using Borland component. Components for Builder/Delphi are available by request. Please contact us for more information.
- Examples — examples for Builder and Delphi.
- Examples — examples for Visual Basic 2005 and Visual C# 2005.