After making sure it is our software that’s causing the BSOD, please do the following:
1) Go to the System Properties ("Windows + Break" buttons on the keyboard)
2) Open "Advanced" tab
3) In the "Startup and Recovery" section press "Settings" button.
4) Here you can see "Write debugging information" section. Choose "Kernel memory dump" and remember the path to the file - MEMORY.DMP
By default it's "%SystemRoot%\MEMORY.DMP"
5) Reproduce BSOD once again
6) Go to the windows root folder and find that file: "Windows/MEMORY.DMP"
7) Zip this file and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8) Also please send us your sysinfo. To get it you need to do the following:
Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Information File -> Save