Apr 24th, 2024, 11:37am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply  Notify of replies Notify of replies  Print Print
   Author  Topic: Using 3D Controller ( for Design Meetings)  (Read 3913 times)
3D_USER
FabulaTech Forum Newbie

View Profile         
Using 3D Controller ( for Design Meetings)
« on: May 6th, 2015, 3:16pm »
Quote Quote  Modify Modify

I need help from the Experts.  I want to purchase, but need to make sure this works consistently. George has been great as a point of contact but looking for any and all input possible.

The software will say devices are ready to be mounted but doesn't take control, **( all of the time )   It will work one day and then seem not to the next.

Here is a run down of my issue and everything I have done to address it locally. I would appreciate any ideas, and I am also putting in a link (picture) of how we are setup.

Link = http://i.imgur.com/VhXRPCO.jpg?1

I all of the sudden can not get the product to work again.  We were using v5.0.5 with 3D Connexion and it was working the only minor issue was, we had to unplug / replug once back at the server side desk. And all was well.

I have uninstalled (rebooted pc)  then reinstalled  (rebooted pc) on the "Server" side as well as the "Client" side.
I then uninstalled again and reinstalled the new version  v5.0.6  and again, it even while in the RD session it prompts saying, "New USB device ready to use."  (or something very similar) and nope. It will not take remote control of it.

I uninstalled the 3D Connexion Mouse Driver (3DxWare64_v10-2-3_r1903) and re-installed as well on both the Client and Server (with reboots in between) and nope, nothing.  I then unplugged and replugged in the 3D mice on both sides an nothing, changing ports even.  I just can not understand how it can work one day and not the next. And both 3D mice work fine on each of the devices individually with no problems.  I just really need a solid solution.

Any ideas would be greatly welcomed and appreciated.  
I would like a version that I can install and forget about. Let me know if you would like to get a device for testing in your environment. ( I may be able to make that happen. )

I would also like to suggest a " List of changes/fixes.txt file" on version changes, other than better driver support?

Thanks again
« Last Edit: May 6th, 2015, 3:18pm by 3D_USER » IP Logged
3D_USER
FabulaTech Forum Newbie

View Profile         
Re: Using 3D Controller ( for Design Meetings)
« Reply #1 on: Jun 15th, 2015, 6:12am »
Quote Quote  Modify Modify

Grin

I just wanted to report back for anyone reading the forums (users) that FabulaTech has been great! George White and the support team have worked diligently with me, to test the scenario and found the solution to our issue.

Thanks so much for the great Customer Service, Communication and Support!
I have no issues recommending their software to anyone wanting to try.  
They took our "unordinary" case/requirement and made it work for us! For that I am very grateful.  

I can't say enough good things about my experience working with them!

A Sincere Thank You to all involved!

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply  Notify of replies Notify of replies  Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Online Talk to our
support team or
sales department.