Apr 24th, 2024, 8:39pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply  Notify of replies Notify of replies  Print Print
   Author  Topic: No refund for faulty software  (Read 3910 times)
ronrusso
FabulaTech Forum Newbie

View Profile   Email       
No refund for faulty software
« on: Dec 5th, 2013, 4:58am »
Quote Quote  Modify Modify

Six weeks ago I purchased Printer for RDP. It would not even install on Win 8.1. This was acknowledged by support. After a few weeks I insisted on a refund which was agreed.  
At this point in time I have no software that works and after many, many requests for the refund, and always yes, still no refund.
FabulaTech definitely NOT fabulous!!
IP Logged
George_White
FabulaTech Forum Senior Member

View Profile         
Re: No refund for faulty software
« Reply #1 on: Dec 5th, 2013, 2:28pm »

Hi Ron,  

As we mentioned in our email conversation, the refund is on its way, sorry the process is taking longer than expected.
As for the "faulty" part - it is not exactly true. At the time when you purchased the licnese you forgot to check the list of supported OSs, because Windows 8.1 was not supported then. However, we assigned more developers for this task in order to facilitate the process of adding Windows 8.1 support for you, but unfortunately when we were done, you were not interested any more.

Again sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you, and you'll get a refund confirmation soon from our e-commerce partner that you bought the software from.
IP Logged
ronrusso
FabulaTech Forum Newbie

View Profile   Email       
« Reply #2 on: Dec 5th, 2013, 9:21pm »

First, I congratulate you for having the courage to leave this post in the forum.
I did check the compatibility list and it stated Windows 8 (not 8.0). I assumed that covered 8.1.
I was told the problem was that I did a 8.1 upgrade and that I should do a clean 8.1 install. I did this and it still did not work.
You sent me a 8.1 compatible version after about three weeks and that did not work. I responded to this effect. I have not had a reply to my advice, and am still not aware there is a "fixed" version.
You took my money in seconds. Five weeks now since I asked for a refund. This is not a slow process, this is a deliberate withholding.
IP Logged
George_White
FabulaTech Forum Senior Member

View Profile         
« Reply #3 on: Dec 6th, 2013, 11:48am »

Hi Ron,

Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 are different versions of windows. We're sorry you assumed this was the same thing, but as I said, we started adding win 8.1 support as soon as you told us you need it.

Later, we did  give you a version for 8.1 and you did say it didn't work. But unfortunately at that point of time all you wanted was your money back, which we had initiated, and you were no longer interested in a working solution. Instead, you accused us (as you are doing now) of deliberately withholding your payment.

You purchased the software through our partner company ShareIt, so we are waiting for them to process the refund. I sent them multiple reminders and hope this will be resolved soon. I can give you their contact info via email if you wish.  

We also took measures against the manager that failed to facilitate the process for you.
IP Logged
ronrusso
FabulaTech Forum Newbie

View Profile   Email       
« Reply #4 on: Dec 9th, 2013, 1:06am »

Yes, can you please provide direct contact details to your "reseller" so I can get my refund.
IP Logged
InnaWhite
FabulaTech Forum Full Member

View Profile   WWW         
« Reply #5 on: Dec 9th, 2013, 8:57am »

Dear Ron,  

Here is your Share-it order number 454118315.

Here is the email address and telephone numbers of Share-it payment system, you have used to purchase our product:  

processing@shareit.com
 +1 952 253 1234 phone  
 +1 952 253 8497 fax

You are welcome to contact them and ask all the necessary information.
IP Logged

Inna White

FabulaTech
===================
http://www.fabulatech.com
Pages: 1  Reply Reply  Notify of replies Notify of replies  Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Online Talk to our
support team or
sales department.