Apr 20th, 2024, 2:27pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply  Notify of replies Notify of replies  Print Print
   Author  Topic: USB Redirection is not working UD3  (Read 4639 times)
itck
FabulaTech Forum Newbie

View Profile         
USB Redirection is not working UD3
« on: Apr 22nd, 2013, 4:11am »
Quote Quote  Modify Modify

Hi,

i installed the Server Version on our Terminal and useing a UD3 Client with latest Firmware 4.100.01, if i enable USB Redirection my Keyboard and Mouse r no longer working, so i enabled it but set denied and created a rule that allows mass storage devices but they r not there,

i installed the trial version USB (Server) and the Software shows nothing.... via Native Redirection i have access, but this is disabled.....  

and Digital Cams r not working to..... how it can be....Huh i asked the Support from igel but they told my, maybe there is a bug... so how long does it take to fix it...
« Last Edit: Apr 22nd, 2013, 4:12am by itck » IP Logged
Serge Frost
FabulaTech Forum Full Member

View Profile   WWW         
Re: USB Redirection is not working UD3
« Reply #1 on: Apr 22nd, 2013, 8:29am »
Quote Quote  Modify Modify

Hello,

What version did you install on the server? Please note that "USB for Remote Desktop(Standard Edition)" and "USB for Remote Desktop(IGEL edition)" are two different products that are not compatible with each other.  

Standard edition:
http://www.fabulatech.com/usb-for-remote-desktop-download.html

And IGEL edition:
http://www.usb-over-network.com/partners/igel/usb-for-remote-desktop-download.html

If you installed the first version remove it and restart the computer before installing the other version.  

You will see "Connection ID" in the GUI of "USB for Remote Desktop(server)" when connection between two parts of our software is established. After that all devices that were "shared" should be redirected.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply  Notify of replies Notify of replies  Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Online Talk to our
support team or
sales department.