FabulaTech Forum Moderator
FabulaTech Forum Senior Member
Re: bugs fixed list between 4.2.4 and 4.3.2 ?
« Reply #1 on: Feb 6th, 2012, 2:19pm »
lezim, here's the list of changes between 4.2.4 and 4.3.2:
- Serial port enumeration procedure is significantly
- Issue caused by split serial port unplug/plug is
- Installation issue (inf file) is fixed.
- Virtual serial port driver is updated (BSOD is
- Installation issue in Windows 7 fixed.
- Bluetooth COM port disconnect detection improved.
- Bluetooth device disappearing is handled correctly
- Restriction for simultaneous opening of shared COM
port by the same process added.
- Issue with resuming from Suspend/Hibernate fixed.
- Shared port disappearing issue (due to repeated
- Incorrect support of unicode by ActiveX, .Net and
Borland controls fixed.
- The issue leading to a single proccess being unable
to open split ports is fixed
- Install/Repair/Uninstall process fixed.
- Error handling of COM port fixed.